I just made up (I think) the word “edu-promotional” for this email from Photojojo, that is just too good. Take a look:
Why do I love this email?
- There’s no indication about buying the specific product until WAY down in the email, after the helpful content. There is a mention of a lens in step 8, but it isn’t even linked!
- Said content is actually useful.
- Said content is also humorous and fun.
- The button text is great, and not typical.
- The DISCLAIMER on the photo at the bottom, because someone is going to say something about it, so why not address it up front in a cute way.
Thumbs up to Photojojo for this email, it’s a winner!